Brian Kidnay is a Partner and attorney in the Montrose, Colorado based law firm of Mathis, Martin and Kidnay.
- Civil Litigation
- Property Law
- Real Estate
- Construction Law
- Domestic Relations
- Wills and Trusts
Born Denver, Colorado
- Admitted to bar, 1993, Colorado; 1994 U.S. District Court, District of Colorado and U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit.
- Lewis and Clark College, Portland, Oregon (B.A., International Relations, 1986);
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado (J.D., 1993).
- Colorado Bar Association
- Seventh Judicial District Bar Association
- Past Officer of Seventh Judicial Bar Association
- Montrose-Ouray Inns of Court