Born Denver, Colorado
- Admitted to bar, 1993, Colorado; 1994 U.S. District Court, District of Colorado and U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit.
- Lewis and Clark College, Portland, Oregon (B.A., International Relations, 1986);
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado (J.D., 1993).
“Experienced Attorneys Aggressive Representation.”
- Montrose-Ouray Inns of Court
- Past Officer of Seventh Judicial Bar Association
If you have any questions regarding the law firm or our areas of practice, please fill out our contact form or call us at (970) 249–1237 to arrange an office consultation.